Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My first blog


My name is Michael and I am new to this whole blogging thing. I'm not quite sure if I'm doing this correctly but I figure I'd give it a shot. The reason I'm blogging is because I am enrolled in a muse class that requires it. The Muse class is about Sex, Drugs, and Rock'N Roll. The reason I decided to take the class was because of my love of music. Music has become such a common necessity in our culture today and I am excited to learn about it's history.
I was born in 1989 and that makes me 18 years of age until this november. I am currently attending San Jose State University and am liking so far. My favorite music would have to be pretty much anything besides country. I like hip hop/rap, rn&b, and rock the most.

1 comment:

camccune said...

Cool pic! Glad to see your blog is up and running.