Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Music List #1

10. Year of the Lover- Lloyd
9. Moving at the Speed of life- Living Legends
8. Paper Planes- M.I.A
7. Xtascy Floating- Grind Mode
6. Boys in the Hood- Dynamite Hack

5. Reptillia- The Strokes
The reason I like this song is because it is a very new sound to me. I never used to like this type of music until just recently. I now appreciate The Strokes and their music.

4. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
I really like this song because i learned how to play it on the ukulele. I got really good at it and every time i listen to it I get memories of those long nights trying to learn this song.

3. I Saw Her Standing There- The Beatles
This is an old song by The Beatles that I really liked. I like The Beatles because I feel like their music is everlasting. We will still be playing Beatles records 20 years from now.

2. Cisco Kid- Method Man and Red Man
Song=Very Relaxing

1. Don't Push- Sublime
Sublime= Best Rock/Reggae group.

1 comment:

camccune said...

OK, but tell me a little bit about some of these songs -- why you like them.