Sunday, October 5, 2008

Academic Transformation exercise 4.5

Course #1: English 1A

How difficult is the material?
I find this material to be at a moderate difficulty level. The only thing I find difficult is the
amount of work that is required.

How well is the material presented?
For the most part the material is presented clearly. He just moves at a fast pace and that could sometimes make the course to be unclear.

How intuitive or formal is the material for me?
If I focus and try my hardest I could easily pass the course. It is definitely one of the courses that requires special attention. 

Based on my ratings, I predict I will need to use the following learning strategies:
Study more and maybe get together with responsible people when it comes to group activities.
I will also make sure to complete all the homework and try not to miss a class.

Course #2: Engineering 08

How difficult is the material?
The material requires a lot of note taking and it requires us to attend many presentations.

How well is the material presented?
I believe this material is presented very well because the professor presents with power point every class.

How intuitive or formal is the material for me?
The material is simple therefore i believe it will begin to get easier. If it does not get easier then it will remain at the same pace which is easy enough to begin with.

Based on my ratings, I predict I will need to use the following learning strategies?
I think I'm handling this class well so far. I will continue to go to class and taking notes. I have taken quizzes and passed them and there has been not too much homework yet.

1 comment:

camccune said...

Sounds like you're on the right track.