Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Academic Transformation exercise 7.6

Scale 1
E: I prefer action and variety.
E: I prefer talking to people when doing mental work.
I: I prefer to understand something before trying it.
I: I prefer to understand the idea of a task and to work alone or with just a few people.
E: I want to know what other people except of me.

E's: 3 I's: 2


Scale 2
S: I usually pay most attention to experience and what something is.
S: I prefer to use my senses-see, hear, say, touch, smell-to find out what is happening.
S: I dislike new problems unless I've had prior experiences regarding how to solve them.
N: I enjoy learning new skills more than practicing old skills.
S: I am patient with details, but impatient when details become complicated.

S's: 4 N's: 1


Scale 3
T: I prefer to use logic when making decisions.
T: I expect to be treated with justice and fairness.
F: I am usually very aware of other people's feelings.
T: I can get along with little or no harmony among people.
F: I often can predict how others will feel.

T's: 3 F's: 2


Scale 4
P: I prefer to stay flexible and avoid fixed plans.
J: I Prefer to make things come out the they ought to be.
J: I prefer to finish one project before starting another.
J: I usually have my mind made up and may decide things too quickly.
P: I live by making changes to deal with problems as they come along.

J's: 3 P's: 2

No comments: