Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tips For Success #5


Many think silence is the best form of relaxation. In silence there is nothing to disturb you, and one could maintain much more focus. That is why I choose silence as my tip for success. Living the college myself, silence doesn't exactly come around too often. So whenever i need silence to do homework I will always go to a study lounge or the library to go do my work. The reason it is best to do your work in silence is because this reduces the distractions. If you were to attempt to do your work in a very populated area you will be tempted to talk, listen to music, watch a movie, or even go out with them. So if you need to get work done, do yourself a favor and leave the room. Now some people hate to work in silence, so I suggest that you leave the room but take your ipod with you. This way you could work with the enjoyment of listening to music while you do it.

1 comment:

camccune said...

In a quiet place with my iPod -- that's also my preferred setup for grading papers!
10/10