Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Book Recomendation


I am here to recommend a really good book that I had the pleasure of reading last year. The Book was The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. This book deals with a young boy who struggles every day by living his life constrained by Autism. Although, this disease causes hardships and problems in his life it does not stop him from wanting to solve the mystery of dead dog in his neighbors yard. He finds it one evening and is fascinated with it. The book deals with him solving the mystery and also solving a little mystery about himself. It is also written as if the young boy is narrating the story. So the reading is really easy and simple to understand. It is a really fascinating book and I recommend it to everyone.

1 comment:

camccune said...

I really enjoyed this book too.