Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scholarly Paper Topic


In my Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll class it is required to write a paper on a topic we find interesting. I have decided between two topics so far. I want to write on either Chuck Berry or the drug influence in the 60's. Both topics had an enormous influence on the culture of this time. If I were to write on Chuck Berry I would most likely write a biography on his incredible life. If I decided to write on the drugs I will most likely write on Albert Hofmann the creator of LSD. The drug he created and the influence he had in the 60's was immensely important to our history. He discovered a new hallucinogen that has been turbulently scarred for being a horrible drug. The effects it had with people and music in that time period was very interesting.

No comments: